Soccer School

Coach4U deliver a Soccer School for 3-11 year olds. The programme provides a fun learning environment to develop their football ability from a early age by experienced and FA qualified football coaches. 

Session Details

Regents Park Community College
SO16 4GW


9:00 AM - 9:45 AM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

3-7 & 7-11 Year Olds
Boys & Girls of all abilities

£5.00 Termly
£6.00 PAYG

Session Information

Our Soccer School runs during school term time only: we have 6 terms, each of the school half-terms. Sessions do not run during the school holidays. 

The programme is split into two different sessions. The age groups for the sessions are split into 3-7 year olds and 7-11 year olds to provide age appropriate objectives, curriculum and contents. 

3-7 Year olds
We first aim to develop individual's ability to master the ball; being confident with the ball and learning how to perform the basic skills of the game. These skills  include dribbling, turning & shooting. Thus creating the building blocks to being individually able to play.

7-11 Year olds 
Our aim is to increase players knowledge and ability of the game and build on the foundations of previous experience. We first focus on their ability to perform basic skills. We then teach them how to play as a team including how to defend and attack.

We also aim to provide players with the opportunity that have never played before with experience and training in order to play in teams should they wish. 


Our curriculum is fun, active and includes the fundamental key skills. Through our Soccer School sessions we deliver the learning of the game through fun games and fundamental skills activities. 

We have a 80% ball rolling approach which is based around the the children being on the move and physically active for 80% of the session. The other 20% is made up of drinks breaks, coach-child engagement and our end of session rewards. 

Our structure of sessions includes;

❒ Free Play
❒ Warm up
❒ Topic
❒ Development game
❒ Player of the Week and Stickers

Some of our topics include;

❒ Ball mastery
❒ How to dribble, turn, tackle, shoot & decision making
❒ How to defend & attack 1v1 and as a unit
❒ Learning the rules and how to play the game